Are you a wedding photographer looking to up your photography game? Or someone just starting out in the photography world? Finding the right YouTube channels to learn from can be overwhelming. But don't worry, we have the perfect list for you. Keep reading to discover the best YouTube channels for wedding photography, tutorials, reviews and so much more! You'll be an expert in no time.
John Branch IV Photography
John Branch IV Photography is a YouTube channel that features videos on wedding photography, tips on how to take the best wedding photos, his experience with Fujifilm cameras such as the XT3 and XT4, tutorial videos on using Honeybook and Adobe Lightroom for photo editing, and more. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced photographer, you?ll find helpful video tips on John Branch IV Photography's channel.
Chris Turner Photographer
Chris Turner Photographer is the perfect channel for anyone interested in wedding photography and vanlife. Chris Turner has a knack for capturing unique and timeless moments on a Sony camera and provides helpful photography tips, camera reviews, and more. If you're looking to capture special moments and create beautiful memories, Chris Turner Photographer is the channel for you.
Taylor Jackson's YouTube channel is a great destination for wedding photography enthusiasts. From Sony Alpha tutorials to Nikon and Canon tips, this channel provides helpful insight into the world of wedding photography from a professional wedding photographer. With easily digestible tips and tutorials, Taylor Jackson's channel is a gold mine for anyone interested in capturing the perfect wedding.
Vanessa Joy's YouTube channel offers comprehensive educational content for photographers, covering topics such as wedding photography, portrait photography, off camera flash, how-to tutorials and more. As a professional photographer, she also shares her insights into the technical side of photography and camera tech. Her videos are a great resource for any photo enthusiast!
Josiah Blizzard's YouTube channel is a great resource for aspiring wedding photographers. Viewers can find videos featuring wedding photography tips, advice on how to become a wedding photographer, behind the scenes looks at the work of a wedding photographer, and educational resources for wedding photography. Josiah Blizzard is a great guide for anyone interested in learning more about the art of wedding photography.
Benj Haisch is a widely-recognized YouTube channel specializing in wedding photography and camera reviews. Benj provides great insight into various cameras and film photography, as well as helpful wedding presets and Lightroom presets. With his vast experience in the photography industry, Benj is an excellent resource for aspiring wedding photographers.
Jennifer Nicole's YouTube channel is dedicated to wedding, lifestyle, newborn, and photography tips. She is a Charlotte and Asheville based photographer and educates other photographers about the craft. She is passionate about capturing the perfect moment in her clients' lives and offers helpful advice to professional and aspiring photographers.
Reggie Ballesteros is a Fujifilm Ambassador and wedding photographer who runs a YouTube channel dedicated to wedding photography and filming. He showcases helpful tutorials, demonstrations and reviews on the use of Fuji X-T3, X100V and XS10 cameras in wedding photography. Ballesteros' channel is full of valuable tips and insights that Fuji photographers can use to create stunning wedding photographs.
Neil Redfern's YouTube channel covers a diverse range of topics related to wedding photography, including tutorials on how to use off camera flash, the Sony A9, and MagMod. He also shares behind the scenes footage of how he shoots certain projects and offers advice on how to make the most out of wedding photography. His videos are a great resource for wedding photographers of all levels.
Different Photographic Styles Used in Wedding Photography
Wedding photography can range from traditional posed shots to off-beat, artsy poses. When planning your wedding, it's important to consider different styles of photography that will match your desired result. Here's a look at some of the different photographic styles used in wedding photography.
- The traditional posed shots are one of the most common styles used for wedding photography. Posed shots may include close-ups of the bride and groom, group shots including the wedding party and family, or other individual shots. Traditional posed photography is best for capturing timeless formal poses and iconic moments from your special day.
- An increasingly popular style of wedding photography is photojournalism. This style of wedding photography goes beyond the posed shots. The goal is to capture the feeling of the day along with the hundreds of different elements that make up a wedding. Photojournalism is best for capturing the emotion of your wedding day.
- Modern, art-style wedding photography is another popular option. This photography style focuses on creating interesting compositions, lighting, and post-processing of your photos to create a modern, artistic look. For this style, photographers usually set up shots using backdrops and props as opposed to relying solely on natural light. This style of photography is best for couples who prefer unique and creative photos that can be displayed as artwork.
No matter what photographic style you choose for your wedding, the most important thing is to capture the emotion and the beauty of your special day. The photos from your wedding will be a lasting memento you can look back on for years to come. Consider the different styles of photography available and choose what works best for your special day.
Avoiding Common Wedding Photography Mistakes
When planning for your wedding, you want to make sure to put your best foot forward and create lasting memories of your special day. Hiring a professional wedding photographer is a great way to do just that. However, there are many common mistakes couples make when it comes to wedding photography that can detract from their experience. With that in mind, here are a few tips to help you avoid common wedding photography mistakes.
- First, be mindful of the timeline for the day, allowing plenty of time for photography. Many couples underestimate the amount of time it takes to capture all the special moments. Keep in mind that a photographer needs time to create and capture beautiful images of the day, so be sure to provide ample time in the schedule.
- Finally, it’s important to choose a photographer whose style aligns with yours. Do you prefer formal portraits or candid shots? Identifying your preferences in advance and connecting with the right photographer will ensure that your special day is captured in a way you will enjoy for years to come.
Overall, wedding photography is a great way to capture your day and remember it forever. By avoiding these common mistakes and following our tips, you can guarantee that your wedding photos will be exactly what you've dreamed of.
Wedding Photography Essentials For An Unforgettable Day!
Photography is an essential part of any wedding day and serves as a way to capture lasting memories that can be cherished and looked back on for years to come. While traditional photos are important, there are also other elements of a wedding to consider, such as photo booth props, group shots, and Instagram-worthy moments. Here are some wedding photography essentials to help make your big day unforgettable!
- First of all, consider hiring a professional photographer. They are incredibly knowledgeable and experienced, and they will ensure you get the beautiful shots you desire. They can help you navigate your family's poses and will provide guidance throughout the entire process. Professional wedding photographers also have access to cutting edge tools and techniques to make your photos look perfect from all angles.
- Secondly, pre-wedding photography sessions are a great way to capture moments between the bride and groom before the wedding day. It will give the couple a chance to create intimate photos without the stress that comes with the hustle and bustle of wedding day. In addition, think about adding in customized props to your wedding like a photo booth and fun backdrops to the pictures. These props add an element of fun and can create amazing memories for the night. Finally, it's helpful to plan ahead in order to get the most out of your wedding day photography. Consider the lighting and scenic locations beforehand so everybody can maximize their special day.
By following these wedding photography essentials, you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable wedding day that you can treasure for years to come. With the help of a professional photographer, pre-wedding photo sessions, fun props, and proper planning, you can be sure your photos will be just as beautiful as the memories you make on your special day.