Looking for the best YouTube channels to help you plan your trip to Vietnam? Look no further! In this article, we'll share our top picks for the best travel vlogs, adventure channels, and foodie channels from Vietnam. From planning tips to on-the-ground advice, these channels will help you make the most of your trip. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Vietnam adventure today!
Ninja Teacher is a YouTube channel providing helpful resources for those interested in teaching English as a foreign language abroad. They offer tips and tricks for teaching English in countries like Thailand, Vietnam, and Korea and provide insights on what it's like to travel and teach in these locations. With their help, you'll soon be ready to take the plunge and become an English teacher!
Duong Global Business Consulting Group
Duong Global Business Consulting Group's YouTube channel is an informational resource covering a range of topics that are related to ex-pat life in Vietnam: travel to Vietnam, business consulting, international & U.S. business law, retirement in Vietnam, cost of living in Vietnam, and more. It provides in-depth insights into how to live as an ex-pat in Vietnam and make the most of the country's plentiful opportunities.
Paddy Doyle's YouTube channel is filled with travel and adventure content focused on exploring the world on a budget. He and his team, 'The Budgeteers', have traveled to Vietnam and Thailand, making videos to document their experiences and inspire others to travel. The channel, Paddy Doyle Travel, provides viewers with immersive guides to budget travel, whilst his show, Next Level Adventures gives viewers an insight into the difficulties and joys of traveling the world on a whim.
Travel Agent Hanoi
The Portable Professional YouTube channel is a great resource for those looking to begin their travel journey. Solo or female travelers can find helpful tips and hacks for budget-friendly travel and flight hacks. The channel also provides travel inspiration and helpful advice on how to plan a trip, such as booking the best deals, the best routes to take, packing tips, and more. Whether you're looking to book a flight to Vietnam or your first solo journey, the Portable Professional YouTube channel is an invaluable resource.
Alexander White's YouTube channel, AlexandWhite, is dedicated to documenting his full-time travel lifestyle and education others on budget travel to amazing places in Asia and around the world. Follow him as he visits various cheap destinations, as well as his adventures traveling to Vietnam and other parts of Southeast Asia. Join Alexander White and subscribe to his channel for amazing travel vlogs and tips.
What The Pho
The What The Pho YouTube channel is all about exploring Vietnam through its food. The channel's host, Nicki, travels across the country to try different street foods and local dishes, giving viewers a taste of the country's diverse cuisine. Along the way, she also delves into the culture and history behind the food, providing an insight into the people and traditions of Vietnam. As well as street food, the channel also features some of the country's luxury travel experiences, such as fine dining and high-end resorts.
Int Affair is a YouTube channel showing two globetrotting companions traveling to Southeast Asia, exploring places such as Thailand, Indonesia, Bali, Vietnam, and Laos. Their helpful videos serve as a guide for anyone wanting to experience the unique sites, sounds, and culture of these beautiful countries. Join the guy and girl, as they share their extraordinary adventures with you!
Guillaume Rondan - Move To Asia
Guillaume Rondan is a French YouTube personality who moved to Vietnam in 2014. He has since been documenting his life as an ex-pat in Vietnam through vlogs, travel videos, and other content. His channel provides an insight into what it's like to live in Vietnam as a foreigner, and also covers some useful tips for those considering a move to the country.
Flora and Note
Mike Davison's YouTube channel is all about his travels to Vietnam and Thailand as a digital nomad. He loves to work online and show others how they can too. He also provides great tips on affiliate marketing and network marketing. His digital entrepreneur academy is very popular and has helped many people living in Thailand.
Back of the Bike Tours - Ho Chi Minh Food and City Tours
Ena Francia is a YouTube channel that features travel vlogs and lifestyle content from her life as an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker) living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Through her channel, she shares her experiences living and traveling abroad, as well as tutorials such as how to bleach your hair, and bullet journal tips and ideas. Follow her journey to explore the amazing sights of Vietnam and gain insight into life as a Filipino abroad.
Hope this helps. 🙂
NEXT / Charl & Christine
The NEXT / Charl & Christine YouTube channel is a travel vlogging channel featuring the travel adventures of Charl and Christine, a travel couple who share their passion for world travel. Their vlogs and travel videos offer viewers a Vietnam travel guide and a South Africa travel guide, as well as tips and advice for couples planning their own travel adventures.
The Trang Vergara YouTube channel is a travel and vlogging channel that focuses on Vietnam. Trang is a Vietnamese vlogger who posts videos about her travels and daily life in Vietnam, as well as videos about Vietnamese culture and festivals. Ho Chi Minh City is one of the cities she has visited and vlogged about, and she has also made videos about Lunar New Year and other Vietnamese holidays.
Staying Safe While Traveling in Vietnam
Vietnam is a great travel destination, with plenty of culture and history, breathtaking landscapes, and delicious cuisine to offer. It’s no wonder why it’s been gaining in popularity in recent years. However, it’s important to remember that if you’re traveling in Vietnam, you need to take certain precautions to stay safe.
- The first step is to be aware of common scams and be able to spot them. Be wary of people offering unsolicited services or free goods, and remember that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Be careful when exchanging money and make sure to count it at the counter. Also, it’s best to avoid buying items or services on the street as they may be of poor quality or even stolen.
- As well as being aware of common scams, make sure to pay attention to your personal safety. Always be aware of the locals in a new place and never go off with anyone you don’t know. It’s also a good idea to avoid walking alone at night, and stick to well lit main streets. If you feel threatened, don’t hesitate to call the police. Other than that, it is wise to ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance and keep your passport and other valuables safe at all times.
With a bit of sensible preparation and common sense, travelers can stay safe and enjoy a trouble-free vacation in Vietnam. By following these tips, you can make the most of your trip and have a safe, memorable visit.
Essential Tips for Planning a Trip to Vietnam
Vietnam is a beautiful South Asian country with plenty of attractions for tourists and travelers. From the breathtaking mountain views of Sapa to the stunning beaches of Phu Quoc and the Ho Chi Minh City busy city life, there’s something for everyone in Vietnam. For a successful and enjoyable trip, these essential tips for planning a trip to Vietnam will surely prove useful.
- Before planning the trip, one should be properly equipped with a Vietnam visa. This can be done online or through the Vietnam embassies in a traveler’s own country. Vietnamese currency is the Dong, so it’s wise to exchange some money before arriving to Vietnam. It’s best to research and plan the itinerary at least a month before the intended trip. Choosing a mode of transport is also of absolute importance. Train and bus routes are generally well known, however, for those wanting more convenience, private car hire or private guided tours are also available.
- The best time to visit Vietnam is from May to August. During these months, the temperature is mild and sunsets are often beautiful. Travellers should also pay attention to changes in weather as some destinations, like Ha Long Bay, require warmer weather to make the most out of a trip. Preparation is key and make sure not to forget any important documents, such as passport and identity documents, insurance, and itinerary copy. These essential tips for planning a trip to Vietnam will surely help any holiday goers in making a memorable visit.
Deciding Where to Go in Vietnam on Your Vacation
Vietnam is one of the most diverse and beautiful countries in the world. From picturesque mountain villages to lush jungles and bustling cities, there is something for everyone in the country. If you have decided to visit Vietnam on your next vacation, one of the most important decisions you will have to make is deciding where to go.
- The north of Vietnam offers stunning landscapes and outdoor adventures. From the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay to the spectacular mountainous villages, the north is perfect for exploring nature and culture. Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is perfect for a getaway full of nightlife and cultural activities. A few hours away, you can find spectacular beaches of Halong Bay that are almost too beautiful to believe.
- The south of Vietnam has something for everyone. From the ancient charm of Ho Chi Minh City to the whit sand beaches of Nha Trang and Mui Ne, the south is a great choice for anyone looking for a beach vacation. In Ho Chi Minh City, you can explore various sites like the War Remnants Museum and the Cu Chi Tunnels. In the south, there are also plenty of opportunities to indulge in delicious food, shop for amazing souvenirs, and relax on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
No matter what type of vacation you are looking for, Vietnam has something for you. Whether you choose to explore the culture and history in the north, or relax on the beautiful beaches in the south, you are sure to have an unforgettable adventure in this amazing country.