There are many great YouTube channels that feature taekwondo, martial arts, karate, MMA, and other fighting sports. These channels can be a great resource for learning about these sports, and can also be entertaining to watch. If you are interested in finding the best YouTube channels for these sports, read on to find out more.
The World Taekwondo YouTube channel is a channel dedicated to the sport of taekwondo. The channel features videos of taekwondo competitions, taekwondo training, and taekwondo demonstrations. The channel also has videos on the history and rules of taekwondo, as well as interviews with taekwondo athletes and coaches.
Taweesilp Taekwondo Thailand
The Taweesilp Taekwondo Thailand YouTube channel is a repository for taekwondo enthusiasts. The channel features a variety of taekwondo training videos, as well as videos of taekwondo competitions and tournaments. There are also videos of taekwondo demonstrations and performances, which are sure to inspire viewers to start training in taekwondo.
Taekwondo YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone looking to learn the martial art of Taekwondo. The channel contains both tutorials and demonstrations, making it easy for practitioners of any level to learn a new technique or become a master of the sport. Videos are in Korean and English, so viewers from any language background can enjoy the content. It's a fantastic way to explore the world of Taekwondo and get to grips with the art in no time.
Insane Taekwondo Academy
Insane Taekwondo Academy is a YouTube channel devoted to the sport of taekwondo. It offers taekwondo tutorials, tips, and drills as well as lifestyle advice and information on how to be successful in the sport. From beginners to experts, this channel has something for everyone interested in learning and perfecting their taekwondo skills.
The JYMOON TAEKWONDO channel is a resource for beginner martial artists who want to learn the basics of taekwondo. The channel features taekwondo lessons for beginners, as well as tips and tricks for improving your techniques. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced martial artist, you'll find a wealth of information on the JYMOON TAEKWONDO channel.
HK Taekwondo's YouTube channel features instructional videos for the martial art of taekwondo. It contains a range of tutorials on different techniques from beginner to advanced, from fundamental moves to Muay Thai and self-defense. Whether you're a novice or a long-time practitioner, this channel has something for everyone, making it an essential resource for any taekwondo enthusiast.
The StuntsAmazing YouTube channel is all about jaw-dropping stunts and trick shots. From taekwondo displays to incredible basketball trick shots to parkour and freerunning, this channel has it all. Whether you're looking for some amazing feats of athleticism or just some mind-blowing stunts, StuntsAmazing is the place to be.
The TKD Action YouTube channel is a great resource for those interested in learning more about taekwondo, kids' karate, and other martial arts. The channel features a variety of videos on topics such as jiu jitsu, kung fu, mixed martial arts, and more. In addition, the channel provides viewers with helpful tips on finding karate classes and judo near me.
Lawrence Kenshin Striking Breakdowns
The Lawrence Kenshin Striking Breakdowns YouTube channel is a martial arts channel that focuses on striking breakdowns of Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and other martial arts. The channel also features Joe Rogan, Thai boxing, and combat sports. Lawrence Kenshin is a skilled martial artist and fights commentator who provides a detailed analysis of striking techniques and tactics. The channel is surprisingly popular, with over 400,000 subscribers and millions of views.
Black Belt Samery
Kwonkicker is a YouTube channel created and run by Micah Brock which focuses on the martial arts of Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, and Karate. On the channel, Micah provides an array of how to tutorials from the beginner to advanced level, covering basics of the martial arts training, techniques, and self-defense drills. This channel is perfect for martial artists looking to improve and become more knowledgeable in martial arts forms.
Martial Arts Females
The Martial Arts Females YouTube channel is a fantastic source of entertainment and education for viewers interested in the world of martial arts. It features content centered around taekwondo, judo, mma, and jiu jitsu, as well as the inspiring stories of taekwondo girls, judo girls, and the girls striving towards their martial arts goals. It's a great platform for both new and experienced martial artists looking for advice and coaching.
The Martial Arts YouTube Channel is dedicated to teaching a variety of martial arts disciplines, such as taekwondo, and is one of the best sources for top-notch martial arts tutorials. With videos for all levels of physical ability and skill, the channel helps viewers learn more about martial arts, from basic kicks and forms to in-depth strategies and tactics. The channel also features interviews and Q&A with notable martial arts instructors and practitioners. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced martial artist, the Martial Arts YouTube channel provides informative and entertaining videos that can help you hone and improve your skills.
Lucas Pança tv
Lucas Pança tv is a YouTube channel devoted to the sport of taekwondo and football. On their channel, you can find highlights of goals scored, team signings, how to do special tricks and features on football luminaries such as Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo. Their channel is a great source for football fans to stay up to date on all the latest news, goals and signings.
Dinesh Tamang's YouTube channel is a great resource for those interested in taekwondo. It features a range of content from tutorials and training videos to taekwondo technical videos and knockouts. Alongside this, the channel also provides 3D drawing and oil pastel drawing tutorials for viewers to learn from. Additionally, it has a range of taekwondo vlogs that followers can watch to get an insight into the life of a taekwondo athlete.
The Different Types of Taekwondo Movements
Taekwondo is a martial art that focuses on self defense and sport, uniting physical and mental elements of training. There is an extensive range of Taekwondo movements that are used to build and improve a practitioner's technique. These movements require great precision, force and power. Some of the more common movements used in Taekwondo include kicking, blocking, punching, striking and evasive formations.
- Kicking is a fundamental part of Taekwondo. Kicks require clear and powerful body rotation. Kicking is used to launch attacks and keep an opponent at a distance. Kicks can vary based on the skill level of the practitioner and the goal of the technique. Kyorugi, or sparring, is a popular Taekwondo sport that focuses on kicking by combining offensive and defensive technique.
- Blocking is used to counter an attack. Blocking focuses on feeling the opponent's pressure and redirecting it away from the body. This can also be done using the hands or arms to parry, redirect or push away incoming techniques.
- Striking techniques are used to deliver forceful blows with the hands, elbows or feet. Striking techniques use quick and powerful blows to the target areas.
- Additionally, evasive formations are used to avoid incoming strikes and attacks. Evasive movements include stepping, arching the back and ducking. All of these techniques emphasize the importance of agility and speed in Taekwondo sparring.
Taekwondo is a great martial art for building skill, strength and self confidence. Every technique can help an individual become a better martial artist. Understanding the different types of Taekwondo movements and their purpose will help any practitioner improve their technique and master the martial art.
Taekwondo Safety Considerations
Taekwondo is a dynamic martial-arts discipline that requires nimbleness and agility on the part of its practitioners. However, many don’t realize that Taekwondo requires careful attention to safety from both athletes and coaches alike. Below are three key safety considerations to keep in mind when practicing Taekwondo.
- First, it’s important to always warm up and stretch before any Taekwondo session. Warming up prevents injuries and cool down can prevent fatigue related injuries such as muscle cramps. Additionally, stretching is especially important for Taekwondo to prevent injuries to the joints, as many of the moves require quick and abrupt movements.
- Second, protective gear should always be worn while training or participating in tournaments. Headgear, foot and shin guards, mouth guard and chest protectors should all be utilized while sparring or doing exercises that involve contact. Also, wearing a uniform helps to provide an extra layer of protection, deterring injuries.
- Finally, make sure that the training area is adequate, safe and appropriate. The space should provide enough room to practice moves without running into walls or other obstacles. Equipment such as mats or bags should also be monitored regularly and replaced when needed. Additionally, avoid training on slippery surfaces, and only touch the floor with bare feet when necessary to prevent potential injuries.
By taking the time to ensure that proper safety measures are always taken, Taekwondo practitioners can more effectively improve their skills and have a more enjoyable experience. Following the above guidelines will help ensure any Taekwondo practice is conducted as safely as possible.
Gear and Equipment for Taekwondo Training
Taekwondo training requires a variety of gear and equipment to be able to effectively practice the martial art. Whether you’re training at home or in the studio, having the proper equipment is essential for any beginner, or advanced practitioner. Without the right gear and equipment, you’re not going to get the most out of your training, so it’s important to have the right stuff on hand.
- The most important gear for taekwondo training is the uniform, a dobok. It’s important to get properly fitted for the right size dobok so that it provides the right level of comfort, and allows you to move freely during your exercises. It’s important to buy a good quality dobok that is made to last, as it will be expected to endure a variety of movements and be put through a lot of wear and tear.
- Aside from the taekwondo uniform, you will also need to invest in some other gear such as hand and foot padding, kick targets and even protective gear. Hand and foot padding can help protect you when practicing heavy-duty kicks and punches. Thick, dense hand and foot targets also help to replicate opponent-like density, making for an intense workout. And lastly, for extra safety, you may also want to invest in protective gear such as a helmet or chest guard, so you can practice without fear of bodily harm.
Taekwondo training requires some essential gear and equipment to ensure a safe, effective and enjoyable training session. With the right amount of preparation and consideration of the gear you need, you’ll be able to focus on the art and have a great time learning. Having the right equipment is just as much a part of the training as executing the techniques, so be sure to make sure you’re set with all the right gear.