Looking for some of the best YouTube channels for snowboarding? Look no further! In this article, we'll share some of the best channels out there for anyone interested in learning how to snowboard or just wanting to stay up-to-date on the latest in the sport. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, there's a channel on this list for you. So grab your snowboard and get ready to hit the slopes!
Snowboarder Magazine's YouTube channel is the go-to destination for all your snowboarding needs. It's packed with the latest snowboarding videos, full parts from the pros, amazing snow movies, and more. If you're looking for the best snowboarding videos, Snowboarder Magazine's channel should be your first stop. Featuring content from Transworld Snowboarding and other top brands, you'll be sure to shred some awesome powder.
Snowboard Addiction is a YouTube channel dedicated to snowboarding. On the channel, viewers can learn how to snowboard, as well as how to do tricks and tips. The channel is run by Nev Lapwood, who is a professional snowboarder. There are also videos of Burton and Whistler, two of the most popular snowboarding destinations.
Red Bull Snow
Red Bull Snow is a YouTube channel featuring extreme sports, such as snowboarding and winter sports, sponsored by the energy drink brand Red Bull. The channel features exciting action sports videos, as well as previews and sneak peaks of upcoming Red Bull winter events. The channel is a great way to stay up to date on all of the latest from Red Bull Snow and Red Bull winter events.
The official YouTube channel for the Dew Tour features exciting action sports footage from the Winter and Summer Dew Tour competitions, including snowboarding and skateboarding with marquee athletes like Shaun White and Ryan Sheckler, plus highlights from the X Games and more. Showcasing thrilling clips from various events sponsored by Mountain Dew, the channel provides fans with an interactive and immersive experience of some of the world's most daredevil sports stunts.
The X Games YouTube channel covers the X Games extreme sports competition series, as well as other action sports and extreme sports content. The channel features highlights and recaps from X Games events, original series and films, and athlete profiles. You can also find behind-the-scenes footage, event previews, and X Games news on the channel.
Jenise Spiteri is a professional snowboarder and athlete who posts vlogs about her snowboarding adventures and world travel on her YouTube channel. Follow Jenise as she brings you along on her rides down some of the most beautiful and challenging mountains, and see what her life is like as a professional snowboarder as she trains for the Olympics.
Board Archive is a YouTube channel devoted to snowboarding and snowboard reviews. They provide detailed reviews and unboxings of the latest snowboards on the market. Board Archive has become a go-to resource for snowboarders looking to find the best equipment for their riding needs. They continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding and strive to become the leading source for snowboard reviews.
The davidsjones YouTube channel is a resource for anyone interested in snowboarding. The channel features videos on a variety of topics related to snowboarding, including how to snowboard, where to snowboard, and what kind of equipment to use. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced snowboarder, you'll find something of interest on this channel.
Tommie Bennett's YouTube channel provides a great source of information for those interested in snowboarding. With how to snowboard tutorials, snowboard beginner guides, and helpful tips for developing your snowboard skills, the channel is designed to help everyone -- from the complete beginner to the more advanced rider -- have more fun on the mountain.
CAPiTAcinema is a YouTube channel featuring high-quality snowboarding films and videos by one of the most renowned snowboarding brands, CAPiTA. Snowboarders such as Kazu Kokubo, Scott Stevens, Johnny O'Conner, and Mike Rav have all starred in films produced by CAPiTAcinema, which focus on the iconic CAPiTA snowboards and the iconic 'Mothership' headquarters. Fans of snowboarding will love the high-quality films and videos on CAPiTAcinema for their breathtaking visuals and clips of the best snowboarders.
Rowley Adventures is a YouTube channel for adventurous families, featuring snowboarding, skateboarding, and travel content. Follow along with the Rowley family, including their toddler, as they travel, explore, and document their fun family experiences. Videography and photography skills are combined to showcase amazing snowboarding and skateboarding stunts, as well as their everyday parenting triumphs and milestones. Follow the memories they make!
The Bag o' Tricks
Boards, Bikes, And Hikes
Boards, Bikes, and Hikes is a popular YouTube channel for outdoor enthusiasts. They specialize in offering helpful advice and gear reviews on topics such as snowboarding, powder snowboarding, learning to snowboard, beginner snowboarding, mountain biking, bike gear review, and snowboard gear. They also post informative how-to videos and travel advice.
Ryan Knapton is a renowned YouTube channel dedicated to all things snowboarding. The channel features tutorials on how to perform snowboarding tricks like buttering and flatland. Ryan Knapton also showcases amazing snowboard travel adventures and reviews of the latest snowboarding gear. Enjoy learning from one of the best snowboarders in the game!
Malcolm Moore's YouTube channel offers a range of snowboarding tips and techniques, as well as tutorials on how to learn to snowboard and master the sport. From everyday tips to more advanced expertise, Moore teaches viewers specifics on snowboarding at Alpe D'huez and beyond. Whether you're a beginner or an expert snowboarder, this channel will provide you with the information you need to take your snowboarding to the next level.
Tips to Stay Safe while Snowboarding
Snowboarding is a thrilling and adrenaline-filled winter sport that can make for an unforgettable experience if you practice the proper safety measures. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, safety should always come first for a successful snowboarding session. Here are a few of our top tips for staying safe while snowboarding:
- First, always ensure that your snowboard and bindings are in good shape and are correctly assembled before hitting the slopes. Have them professionally tuned and checked before each season, and replace any equipment that looks worn or defective. Additionally, you should always wear proper safety gear, such as a snowboarding-specific helmet, wrist guards, and knee and elbow pads.
- Second, be sure you are able to recognize and avoid any potential hazards on the mountain. Familiarize yourself with the symbols used to mark obstacles and ski runs, and be aware of your environment at all times. If you’re ever uncertain, don’t be afraid to ask the instructors and ski patrol.
- Finally, always adhere to a conservative pace that is within your skill level. Don’t attempt any jumps, tricks, or slopes that you are not comfortable with. No matter how experienced you are, be sure to take frequent breaks in order to stay focused and alert. Following these safety tips will help keep your snowboarding enjoyable and hazard-free.
Essential Gear Every Snowboarder Should Own
Snowboarding is a great way to get outdoors and have fun, but without the right gear, it can quickly take a turn for the worse. To make sure your adventures stay enjoyable, here are some pieces of equipment every snowboarder should own:
- First and foremost, an effective snowboard. Investing in a quality board and binding is crucial for a great riding experience. Quality boards are constructed of tough materials and feature designs specifically created to enhance your ride. Additionally, make sure your board is the right size for your weight, height and type of riding you plan to do.
- The next important piece of gear is a good helmet. Not only is it important for safety, but technology has come a long way and the latest models are designed with ventilation and comfort in mind. Investing in a good set of gloves is also key, ensuring your hands remain warm in cold temperatures. Take special care when selecting gloves and make sure they fit your hands properly, keeping out both cold and moisture.
- Finally, don't forget to pack a multi-tool and insulated jacket when heading out on a boarding adventure. Multi-tools come in handy for many on-the-spot repairs and adjustments, while insulated jackets keep out the cold, wind and snow to ensure you stay warm through the duration of your ride. With all of these items in tow, you can hit the slopes with confidence, anticipation, and the utmost safety in mind.
How to Pick The Best Snowboarding Location for You
If you love snowboarding and are on the hunt for a place to make the most of your latest winter adventure, looking for the best snowboarding location is something that should be taken seriously. Each snowboarding destination offers its own unique experience, and there are other factors to consider like terrain, weather, crowds, and cost. To make sure that your next snowboarding trip is one you won’t forget, follow these steps to get it right.
- The most important step to choosing a destination is considering the terrain. Even if you’re an experienced snowboarder, make sure to check the resort’s overview or trail map. Make sure that it accommodates your riding style, whether that be enjoying the groomed trails, looking for steeper pitches, or seeking challenging terrain features to practice your tricks on. It is also helpful to research the resort’s weather patterns, as this will impact your trip. Determine what you want out of the experience in advance and match it to the resorts available.
- Lastly, you’ll have to make sure that you’re comfortable with the price and crowd levels of the destination. Prices for a lift ticket can range from under $50 to nearly $200. On top of that, a busy place can be fun but it can take away from the experience if it’s too crowded. On the flip side, some resorts can be too quiet or lack amenities. Make sure to check reviews and testimonials to get a realistic feel of how the resort will fit your needs before you pay for your tickets.
When it comes to snowboarding, it is key to know how to pick the right spot. By exploring the terrain, researching the weather, and understanding the price and crowd level that you’re comfortable with, you’ll be sure to find a place that will make your snowboarding trip one to remember. Take your time to research and be ready for a ride of a lifetime. Good luck!