Are you looking to find some of the best YouTube channels highlighting whiskey, bourbon, and country music? Well, you've come to the right place! In this article, we'll explore some of the top YouTube channels discussing whiskey, bourbon, and country music. From whiskey reviews to VEVO's Country Music Channel, you'll be sure to find great content to watch. So don't wait! Keep reading to discover the best YouTube channels for whiskey reviews, bourbon whiskey, and country music.
The Whiskey Vault YouTube channel specializes in the marketing of various types of whiskey, ranging from Single Malt Scotch and Irish Whiskey to Japanese whiskey and bourbon. On their channel, viewers can find expert reviews and information about the different types of whiskey available, helping them make an informed decision when buying or enjoying a dram.
ADHD Whiskey is a YouTube channel that provides reviews and comedic commentary about whiskey, bourbon, and scotch. Featuring blind taste reviews of Kentucky Bourbons, Scotch, and other types of whiskey, as well as funny whiskey videos, the channel offers an entertaining and informative look into the world of whiskey. With a whiskey reviewer who is both knowledgeable and humorous, ADHD Whiskey is the perfect channel to visit for someone who loves whiskey and a good laugh.
The Whiskey Dictionary
The Whiskey Dictionary YouTube channel is an informative platform for discovering world whiskeys. It provides detailed reviews and advice on all types of whiskey, including Irish whiskey, Scotch whisky, Bourbon whiskey, Rye whiskey, Canadian whisky, Indian whisky, and Japanese whisky. It's the perfect channel for whiskey lovers, novices and experts alike.
The Whiskey Tribe YouTube channel showcases the magnificent life of whiskey through thrilling whiskey reviews, whisky reviews, and general whiskey shenanigans. Hosted by the infamous Crowded Barrel, the Whiskey Tribe is the perfect place to learn about different types of whisky and gain insight into the world of whiskey.
The Whiskey Row YouTube channel is the ultimate destination for bourbon hunters looking to find, collect, and learn about the rarest whiskeys. You'll find tutorials about how to acquire the most sought-after expressions, such as luxury offerings from Wild Turkey, Buffalo Trace, Elmer T Lee, EH Taylor, and Pappy Van Winkle. Let Whiskey Row be your guide on the journey to discover the world of rare bourbons.
First Phil Whisky
First Phil Whisky is a YouTube channel dedicated to the exploration and appreciation of the world's finest whiskeys. Featuring whisky reviews, whisky brand comparisons and a whisky 101 series, this channel offers a deep dive into the different types of whiskeys, such as scotch whisky, Irish whiskey, bourbon whiskey and the best single malt whiskey. It's the perfect place to learn more about your favorite whiskey brands.
The Mash and Drum
The Mash and Drum YouTube channel is the ultimate destination for whiskey and bourbon lovers, featuring reviews of some of the best bourbons, whiskey and bourbon cocktail recipes, a look into the history behind the spirit, and much more for bourbon junkies. Join them for discover the hidden gems from Bourbon Street to the rest of the world. Don't forget to join them for one of their special Bourbon Nights for an extra special evening.
The Bourbon Junkies YouTube channel is a great resource for whiskey and bourbon enthusiasts. Featuring bourbon battles, whiskey reviews, bourbon information and education, viewers can learn all about popular brands such as Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey and more. Whether you are looking for a whiskey review, how-to tips, or just general bourbon information, this channel has it all.
Brewzle is a whiskey-focused YouTube channel hosted by TJ Gamble. His videos cover topics such as whiskey and bourbon reviews, tasting experiences, and educational content related to rye whiskey and bourbon. He also produces content for his TikTok channel, and recently started a new series for which he actively engages with his followers to provide their favorite whiskey and bourbon recommendations. He is the whiskey expert you want to pay attention to in the constantly growing whiskey and bourbon culture.
Bourbon Real Talk
Bourbon Real Talk is a popular YouTube channel focused on whiskey and whiskey reviews. They feature reviews of wild turkey, pappy vanwinkle, buffalo trace, old forester, and other popular bourbons. The channel also touches on topics like birthday bourbon, whiskey club, and the bourbon secondary market. If you're looking for an entertaining and informative resource on all things whiskey, the Bourbon Real Talk channel is worth checking out.
The Bourbon Judge
Your Drinking Buddy
Your Drinking Buddy is a popular YouTube channel for whiskey enthusiasts, featuring whiskey reviews and custom cocktails, blind tasting sessions, and ratings for a wide variety of spirits, from rye and bourbon whiskey to scotch whisky, such as popular brands like Buffalo Trace. Tune in to keep up with all the latest whiskey trends!
SLB Drinks YouTube channel is a paradise for whiskey and bourbon enthusiasts, offering booze-related musings about mash and drum, its bourbon night, buffalo trace, pappy van vinkle, colonel eh taylor, bookers bourbon, and willet bourbon. This channel is sure to whet the palates of all bourbon junkies!
Exploring the Different Regional Styles of Whiskey
Whiskey enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike often talk about the varied regional styles of whiskey that make up the vast range of whiskey flavors available. From the robust and smoky single malt Scotch whiskeys of Scotland to the spicier ryes of the United States, each region brings its own unique taste to the table. Exploring the different regional styles of whiskey can be an incredibly rewarding experience for whiskey lovers and a way to gain a new appreciation for the different whiskey varieties.
- Single malt Scotch whisky is easily the most recognizable and most widely sought-after whiskey variety in the world. It originates in Scotland and is made from a single malt scotch whisky, distilled from water and malted barley, and is characterized by its smoky and slightly peaty taste. It's a great whiskey to become acquainted with to gain a good understanding of the Scotch whisky style, as the taste profile doesn’t vary much from producer to producer.
- U.S. whiskey usually consists of rye, corn, barley, or wheat, or a combination of these grains. American rye whiskey is known for its spicy, full-bodied and robust flavor profile, which comes from aging the whiskey in charred oak barrels. Rye whiskey is the perfect choice for those wanting to explore the regional whiskey styles, as its flavor and aroma are distinct from other varieties, and it showcases the traditional whiskey-making heritage of the U.S. perfectly.
Overall, exploring the regional styles of whiskey can be a great way to learn more about the spirit and to discover new nuances and flavors. Finding out what makes each regional whiskey unique is an important part of the whiskey journey, and a great way to gain a newfound appreciation for the drink.
Benefits of Different Types of Whiskey
Whiskey is one of the most versatile and popular spirits in the world, with countries around the world producing their own unique styles and variations. With so many types of whiskey available, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your tastes and preferences. That said, each type of whiskey offers its own unique set of benefits and advantages.
- One of the oldest styles of whiskey, Scotch, is known for its smoky, peaty flavors and complex aromas. Scotch is aged in oak barrels for at least three years, and longer aging can add intense flavors like dried leather, honey, and malt. Scotch is best enjoyed neat or with a few drops of water to allow all of its flavor notes to come out.
- Bourbon whiskey is another popular choice that is made from corn and aged in charred oak barrels, giving it an intense caramel and vanilla flavor profile. Bourbon is ideal for mixing with other drinks, like colas or ginger ale, and makes a great addition to many seasonal cocktails. For those looking for a sweeter whiskey, Tennessee whiskey may be a great option. It is just like bourbon but with extra filtration that leaves it with an even sweeter flavor.
No matter what style of whiskey you choose, you can be sure to enjoy a unique and flavorful experience. With the right knowledge and guidance, you can find the perfect whiskey to fit your drinking needs and preferences. Be sure to explore the many unique varieties of whiskey available and find the one that’s perfect for you.
Why Whiskey is One of the Best Spirits for Cocktail Making
Whiskey is one of the best spirits for cocktail making due to its versatility, flavor-enhancing characteristics, and ease of mixing. While whiskey is often used in whiskey-based cocktails, it can also play a key role in other creative concoctions. For starters, whiskey is a great choice when a drink needs a bit of extra oomph - adding its distinctive flavor to any combination of ingredients. Its strength and flavor also mean that it can be used to create complex flavors, often fully replacing the classic sweeteners and syrups.
- When it comes to whiskey-based cocktails, Irish and bourbon whiskeys are most widely used options. These provide enhanced sweetness with subtle caramel, toffee, and vanilla notes, which bulk up fruit- and herb-flavored recipes. Rye whiskey is a particularly good choice for those wanting bold flavors as it offers intense spiciness and a little more wood notes in comparison to its other whiskey counterparts. Further, its zesty character works nicely in whiskey sours, Manhattans, and old-fashioned drinks.
- Malt whiskey is a particularly excellent option for those looking to create a one-of-a-kind cocktail. As this style of whiskey is made from malted barley, this slower-distilled whiskey offers a unique maltiness that can add a robust complexity to mixers. Light in color, this whiskey has a full-bodied flavor that can add an earthy sweetness to the cocktail. Mash whiskeys can range from gentle and sweet to harsh and smoky, so it's worth experimenting with this style until you find the one that truly suits your taste. With a little bit of effort, whiskey can be mixed in cocktails of all shapes and sizes to create a unique and flavorful drink.
No matter what type of whiskey you have to hand, it's sure to offer a depth of flavor that stands out in comparison to other spirits. With a bit of skill and knowledge, whiskey can transform even the most basic cocktail into a masterpiece. It's clear that whiskey can be used in both classic and creative recipes - making it the perfect spirit for cocktail making.