Welcome to my roundup of the best YouTube channels for learning ZBrush! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced artist, these channels offer a wealth of ZBrush knowledge and tutorials to help you level up your skills. Keep reading to find the perfect channel for your ZBrush learning needs!
Pixologic ZBrush is a great channel for learning about digital art, digital sculpting, 3D modeling, video games, 3D printing, live streams, 3D animation, and graphic design. In particular, their tutorials on ZBrush 2022 are excellent resources for anyone wanting to learn this powerful software.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced artist, Pixologic ZBrush has something to offer everyone. So be sure to check out their channel and subscribe for new videos every week!
ZBrush Courses by mojomojo design
This YouTube channel offers a variety of ZBrush courses that teach users how to use the software in their projects. Additionally, they offer high-quality online courses in Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, web design, retouching, and 3D courses, as well as live training courses. With these courses, users will be able to master the tools and techniques to create professional-looking digital artwork.
Mike Hermes' YouTube channel is an excellent resource for anyone wanting to learn about 3D modeling, 3D animation, game design, and game development with Autodesk Maya 2020 tutorials. Through informative tutorials and step-by-step guides, viewers can learn everything from sculpting with Zbrush to optimizing game assets with Maya. MH Tutorials will help equip aspiring 3D Designers with the skills needed to create compelling visuals for games.
FlippedNormals is an excellent YouTube channel for learning advanced 3D software like ZBrush and Blender. The channel is run by Morten Jaeger and Henning Sanden, who are both professional 3D artists and sculptors. The tutorials on the channel are top-notch and cover a wide range of topics related to 3D modeling, sculpting, and animation. If you're looking to improve your skills in any of these areas, FlippedNormals is a great resource.
The channel has an impressive 367 videos, with new tutorials being added on a regular basis. It also has a sizable subscriber base of 276,000 people.
Nexttut is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing high-quality tutorials on 3D software, with a focus on ZBrush and Maya. The channel aims to help beginners to get started with ZBrush and Maya, and also provides advanced tutorials for users who want to learn more about these software programs. The tutorials on Nexttut are clear and concise, and the channel also provides helpful comments and feedback from viewers.
If you're interested in learning how to use ZBrush or Maya, or if you want to improve your skills with these programs, then be sure to check out Nexttut. With over 500 videos and 26,300 subscribers, the channel is one of the most popular resources for learning 3D software. You won't be disappointed!
Vertex School is a YouTube channel that provides top-notch learning resources for game art and game artist portfolios. It includes tutorials on ZBrush, game art design, game artist career advice, interviews with game artists, and podcasts on the game artist industry. It's the perfect way for aspiring game artists to expand their knowledge and progress in their careers.
Follygon is a YouTube channel focused on digital sculpting and 3D art. It provides tutorials, speed sculpts, and time-lapses on topics such as learning Zbrush, 3D sculpting, 2D to 3D character creation, and more. They also provide insight into their creative process, offering inspiring visuals and ideas to help with your own art and sculpting projects.
FlippedNormals Marketplace is a YouTube channel that provides high-quality tutorials focused on learning various industry-standard software, such as Zbrush, Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, and The Foundry. These tutorials provide viewers with step-by-step guidance for creating 3D models and environments for games in real-time.
The SpeedChar YouTube channel is all about learning how to use the software program ZBrush to create 3D models and sculptures. The channel features speed sculptures of female anatomy, as well as tutorials and courses on how to use ZBrush to its fullest potential.
So far, the channel has over 47,500 subscribers and 115 videos. New videos are released every Tuesday and Thursday, so be sure to check back often!
The Al Howell YouTube channel is a great resource for learning about ZBrush, game development, indie game development, Substance Painter, 3ds Max, sculpting tips, and more. Additionally, the channel compares Blender and ZBrush and provides tips on how to use both software packages effectively.
If you're interested in learning any of the above topics, or just want to find some new and interesting content to watch, then make sure to check out the Al Howell YouTube channel. You won't be disappointed!
Art Heroes is a YouTube channel dedicated to learning 3D art, character art, and 3D character design. They offer a variety of tutorials on how to make 3D characters, as well as an online course for 3D artists. Their tutorials are easy to follow and provide a great introduction to the world of 3D art.
So far, Art Heroes have over 110 videos with 7,860 subscribers. Their most popular video, How to Make a 3D Character in Blender, has been viewed over 200,000 times. Art Heroes is a great channel for anyone interested in learning 3D art or improving their skills. Check out their channel today and start learning!
TrimitKala is a YouTube channel featuring learning tutorials on 3D art and 3D modeling software such as ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Maya, as well as craft and animation. Creators can also find tutorials to help them enhance their artistry. It's a great resource to learn the basics and develop advanced skills in 3D art.
BadKing is a YouTube channel devoted to learning Zbrush. They provide tutorials for mastering the basics such as sub tool, smart resym, mirror and weld, activate symmetry, and masking. They also provide more advanced training for Zbrush 4 such as extracting and masking. This channel is great for anyone looking to level up their 3D sculpting and rendering skills.
Wekster is a YouTube channel that focuses on providing easy-to-learn tutorials in 3D Modeling and 3D Printing with the help of ZBrush, as well as entertaining videos and short films for geeks and gamers. The channel is packed with informative videos, instructional animations, and fun-filled films that offer an enjoyable learning experience.
3D Gladiator is a YouTube channel that provides expert tutorials on the latest 3D technology, with exciting topics like learning ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, computer graphics, 3D scanning, cloth modeling, Autodesk Fusion 360 beginner tutorials, and even cryptocurrency and art markets. With its comprehensive approach, 3D Gladiator is the perfect channel for any 3D enthusiast.
The Edricew YouTube channel is full of great learning resources for those interested in using the software ZBrush. There are helpful tutorials that show users how to create 3D images and cartoon characters in a stylized way. For those just starting out, the Edricew channel is a great place to begin your learning journey with ZBrush.
So far, the Edricew channel has 77 videos with over 5,340 subscribers. New videos are added regularly, so be sure to check back often for more helpful tips and tutorials. Thanks for watching!
Just Tis Arts
Just Tis Arts is a YouTube channel created by Seponix and DevilPeace, two experienced artists, who provide quality learning resources for all levels of users that specialize in ZBrush, Blender, and modeling. They offer beginner tutorials, how-to guides, and tips for those just getting started in the arts. Their content covers a wide range of topics, from sculpting to animation, making them a great source of both learning and inspiration.
Michael Wilde's YouTube channel is a goldmine for anybody looking to learn popular 3D software such as ZBrush, Maya, Mari, Substance, Arnold, and more. It is full of learning tutorials and videos that demonstrate the methods of texturing, VFX, and modeling, so viewers can refine their skills quickly. If you are looking for help setting up a 3D workflow, this is the perfect place to start.
Brown Bear Animation
The Brown Bear Animation YouTube channel is a great place to learn ZBrush. It features a variety of tutorials that are easy to follow and understand. The channel also has a great community that is always willing to help out.
If you are looking for a great way to improve your ZBrush skills, then be sure to check out the Brown Bear Animation YouTube channel. You won't be disappointed!
CG3DANK - CG and 3D tutorials - more!!!!
Lukas Kutschera's YouTube channel offers a unique blend of hobbies and interests related to technology, video game culture, and lifestyle. Lukas shares his experiences with learning Zbrush, creating homemade video game gear, as well as life experiences from his tech-centric lifestyle in his videos. All in all, Lukas Kutschera's channel provides an interesting mix of topics and insights.
Smeaf Sculpts is a YouTube channel dedicated to helping people learn 3D modeling and sculpting using Zbrush and Blender. They offer a range of 3D tutorials, as well as creative character sculpting and character art lessons. For anyone wanting to learn Zbrush, this is the perfect channel to enhance their artistic skills!
Gatz 3D is a YouTube channel that offers tutorials on ZBrush, from beginner tutorials to more advanced topics such as armor and character modeling, anatomy, and sculpting. It's perfect for anyone looking to learn the basics of this powerful 3D software and brush up on more advanced concepts. Whether you're a novice artist or an experienced 3D modeler, Gatz 3D has a wealth of tutorials to help you take your ZBrush knowledge to the next level.
Finding the Right Tutorials to Master ZBrush
Tutorials can be an excellent way to learn a new software or technology, and ZBrush is no different. If you're looking to master ZBrush, it's important to have access to the right tutorials. Here's a guide for finding the best tutorials for ZBrush.
- The first step to finding the right tutorial for ZBrush is to read reviews from people who have gone through the tutorial. Look for feedback from other users who have completed the tutorial and have their own opinions about it. Ask around and see what other people have to say about the particular tutorials you're considering. This can be a great way to narrow down your choices and find the tutorials that will work best for your own needs.
- Another option is to search online for tutorials specifically designed to teach ZBrush. There are a variety of channels, websites, and blogs with tutorials specifically geared towards teaching ZBrush. Make sure to do your research and read through the tutorial thoroughly before you commit to it. Check out reviews and ratings and read through any user comments to get an idea of how well each tutorial works in practice. This should give you a good idea of what to expect and help you decide if it's the right tutorial for you.
In conclusion, the key to finding the right tutorial for ZBrush is to do your research. Read up on reviews and user feedback, search for tutorials specifically designed for ZBrush, and read through the tutorials thoroughly before you commit. This should help you find the best tutorials for mastering ZBrush.
Common ZBrush Techniques for Professionals
Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran in the 3D animation field, honing your skills with ZBrush is essential. It’s a great sculpting tool which can give your 3D models those realistic touches that otherwise are not possible with any other software. Hence, it’s an important job to know a few common ZBrush techniques. Here are a few great techniques each professional must master to make their 3D modelling experience a smooth one:
- The first technique to try is using the Move Brush Tool. This tool is great for creating simple shapes and impacts that are hardened to modify edges and creases. The Rubbertize Tool is a powerful yet easy to use tool which helps in giving your model surface-level details like fabric, wrinkles and stitches. This tool works great when combined with the Move Brush Tool to create unique shapes and textures. Some of the other commonly used brush tools include the Trim Dynamic Brush and the Smooth Brush. These are perfect for refining the details in your models, like adjusting wrinkle angles and smoothing surface textures.
- Continuing to the more advanced techniques, the Exchange Modes and Live Boolean tools are two of the most powerful. The former helps to bring in models from external sources with little effort and offers precise sculpting control. The latter allows you to add various different elements from scenes to a single model, without any special settings required. Finally, Masks are also a great technique. Masks can be used to quickly select certain parts of a model for easy editing. This can make the whole process faster and easier.
In conclusion, understanding and honing these common ZBrush techniques are essential for professional 3D modellers. Taking time to experiment with the tools can help you produce stunning models that are sure to impress. It’s important to determine the current strengths you have in ZBrush and aim to enhance your experience and output. With plenty of practice, you can become an expert in this powerful software!
Tips Tricks for Building Your 3D Models in ZBrush
3D modeling is a great way to get creative with your artwork and add a unique touch to any project. ZBrush is one of the most powerful tools out there for creating 3D models, and it’s essential you learn how to maximize its capabilities in order to get the most out of your models. Here are a few tips and tricks for building 3D models in ZBrush that you should keep in mind when creating your work.
- The first and most important tip for creating 3D models in ZBrush is to always start with the basics. Start by familiarizing yourself with the software and its tools, as understanding these is the foundation to becoming an expert ZBrusher. Take the time to practice using simple shapes, like cubes and cylinders, to get used to the way that the sculpting tools work and how you can use them to create more complex models.
- Additionally, understanding the shortcuts of ZBrush is key to becoming efficient. Having a good handle on the hotkeys make it much easier to move quickly between tools and features. Use hotkeys to access them faster, or create your own custom shortcuts to streamline your workflow. Finally, take advantage of surface noise options. These are very useful in sculpting realistic materials, such as wood, stone, or fur. Experimenting with different surface noise settings can add a lot of detail and texture to your models.
Creating 3D models in ZBrush doesn't have to be daunting if you start with the basics and take the time to learn the tools and shortcuts. With these tips and tricks in mind, you'll be able to create stunning 3D models with ease.