Are you passionate about craft beer or homebrewing and in need of a good laugh? Look no further! Here are some of the best YouTube channels out there when it comes to craft beer, homebrewing, news and more. These channels also feature some of the funniest comedy and sketch comedy content you'll ever find! Keep reading to discover the perfect channel for you!
Real Ale Craft Beer
The Real Ale Craft Beer YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone who loves craft beer and real ale. They feature videos about beer tasting, brewing techniques, new releases, and much more. With videos ranging from beer education to recommendations, their content will surely help any beer lover explore the wide world of craft brewing and real ale.
The Craft Beer Channel
The Craft Beer Channel is a YouTube channel which features craft beer related content, such as beer recipes and beer cocktails, as well as showing viewers how to cook with beer. The channel also features beer review and homebrew tutorials. Craft beer lovers will find interesting content delivered in a fun and informative way.
Adam Makes Beer
Adam Makes Beer is a YouTube channel geared towards craft beer lovers looking to take up home brewing. He offers videos with step-by-step instructions on how to make different types of beer such as IPA, Stout, and Hazy IPA, as well as tips and tricks on dry hopping and recipes. Whether you're a pro or a beginner, this channel has something for everyone interested in trying their hand at making beer.
Beer By The Numbers
Beer By The Numbers is a YouTube channel dedicated to exploring all things craft beer. With beer, lager, and home brewing topics ranging from fermentation processes to homebrewing basics, to craft beer culture, Beer By The Numbers offers a comprehensive view of the craft beer industry and the people that make it happen. Whether you're a craft beer connoisseur or a curious home brewer, you'll find useful and exciting content to enjoy on Beer By The Numbers.
Craft Beer and Brewing
The Craft Beer and Brewing YouTube channel is a resource for beer enthusiasts, craft beer lovers, and homebrewers. It covers topics ranging from beer brewing techniques to beer styles and tasting tips. With a variety of instructional videos, interviews, and reviews, the channel is the perfect place for anyone interested in learning more about craft beer and brewing.
Consensus Digital Media
Consensus Digital Media is a YouTube channel that highlights craft beer, local food, and sustainable living in America. Through captivating content, they showcase digital media, American innovators, and farms across the country. They are dedicated to showing the glass half full, celebrating good people and good business, and highlighting the importance of Made in America products.
TailGate Brewery's YouTube channel showcases their creative craft brewery offerings, from their taproom to the beer itself. The channel's content focuses on craft beer offerings, while highlighting the brewery's culture, and their innovative approach to brewing their delicious beers. Whether you're looking to learn more about the craft beer process, or just want to see what fun events TailGate Brewery is up to, this YouTube channel is sure to provide some tasty entertainment.
Maritime Spirits is a Canadian TV show, dedicated to the craft beer, cider and alcohol scenes in Atlantic Canada. While exploring the vibrant craft alcohol industry in the Maritimes, the show provides brewing tips, dives deep into the history and culture of craft beer in the region, and samples some of the unique beers, ciders, and spirits that Canada has to offer. If you're interested in craft beer, cider, and alcohol from Canada's Atlantic Provinces, Maritime Spirits is the place to look.
Making Your Own Craft Beer at Home
The prospect of brewing your own craft beer can seem intimidating to some, but creating your own beer doesn't have to be difficult. Home brewing has become increasingly popular with the rise of craft beer, as more people have become interested in trying their hand at creating a high-quality beer. With just a few basic ingredients and supplies, you can get started on your own home brewing journey.
- The process of making your own beer at home starts with buying the ingredients and equipment. Purchasing a beer-making kit is a great place to start, as it includes all the necessary supplies, such as fermentable grain, hops, yeast, and beer bottles. Once you have all your supplies gathered, you will be ready to start the brewing process. Cleanliness is crucial for producing high-quality beer, so make sure to sanitize all of your equipment before use. Then, you will follow the step-by-step process of brewing the beer, which usually consists of the steps of mashing, boiling, and fermenting the mixture.
- Once the beer has fermented, it is time to package your brew into bottles. Be sure to use bottles that have been cleaned, sanitized, and rinsed with boiled water. For bottling, use a plastic tube attached to a bottle filler or siphon, or a simple pump-style bottle filler to move the beer from the vessel to the bottles. After you have bottled your beer, be sure to store it in a cool, dark place. When the beer has fermented enough and conditioned, it will be ready to enjoy.
Making your own craft beer at home has never been easier, and the end result will be a unique and delicious beer that you can be proud of!
Popular Craft Beer Breweries
Craft beer has been around for centuries, but it's only recently become widely popular. Craft beer breweries have become fixtures in communities of all sizes, providing delicious and unique beers to tantalize the taste buds of craft beer lovers everywhere. From traditional ales and lagers, to experimental ones featuring unique ingredients, craft beer breweries have something for everyone.
If you're looking to sample some of the finest craft beer around, look no further than some of the most popular craft beer breweries.
- Breweries like Dogfish Head from Delaware have been producing quality beer for years, offering thirst-quenching IPAs, naturally-soured ales, and experimental brews.
- Sierra Nevada from California is a juggernaut of craft beer, producing some of the most recognizable and sought-after beers on the market.
- And for more regional options, breweries such as Hill Farmstead from Vermont, Toppling Goliath from Iowa, and Trillium from Massachusetts have all been lauded for their stellar creations.
No matter which brewery you choose, you're guaranteed to have a delicious experience. From classic styles to boundary-pushing creations, craft beer breweries have something for every beer drinker. So what are you waiting for? Find your nearest craft beer brewery and get to trying some of these incredible brews!
The Key Ingredients in Craft Beer
Brewers around the world have been perfecting the craft of beer-making for centuries, and the process for crafting a delicious beer is still largely based off of the same methods that were used centuries ago. Creating a craft beer has many different steps which all play a factor in the flavor and quality of the final product. In order to create a truly special craft beer, it is essential to pay close attention to the key ingredients that make up the beer.
- The core of any craft beer is the malt, which serves as a base for the rest of the ingredients. The scent and flavor of the beer will largely depend on the type of malt being used. Different types of malt can produce different flavors such as a chocolatey, malty aftertaste or a more caramel-like sweetness. In addition to malt, hops are also a key ingredient in craft beer. While the malt helps provide the flavor of the beer, hops provide the beer's bitterness. Different types of hops will create different levels of bitterness in the beer, so it's important to find the correct level of hops in order to achieve the desired flavor.
- Finally, the type of yeast used is incredibly important in the overall flavor of the beer. The type of yeast used will determine the type of beer being produced, with some strains producing lighter types of beers and others creating a more full-bodied beer. In addition to its effect on the flavor, the type of yeast also affects the beer carbonation, as some yeast strains create little to no carbonation while others may create higher levels of carbonation. All of these components, when combined, create the flavor and overall quality of a craft beer.
By following the key ingredients that make up craft beer, a brewer can truly stand out from the competition and craft the best beer possible. With the perfect combination of malt, hops, and yeast, a memorable beer can be created that beer enthusiasts around the world will love.