Are you looking to find the best YouTube channels that provide high-quality preparation material for CAT? Then you've come to the right place! From CAT Preparation, CAT Exam Preparation and other key exams like GMAT, IIM, and GRE, this guide will provide you with helpful information to make sure you're fully prepared for CAT 2021. So if you want to receive the best advice and insights for CAT Exam Preparation, keep reading!
2IIM CAT Preparation
2iim CAT Preparation is an online CAT preparation platform offering CAT courses, coaching and practice tests to aspiring MBA candidates. The channel covers topics such as quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability to help candidates ace their CAT exams. 2IIM is recognized for their highly effective online CAT coaching programmes and has helped many students gain admissions into the top IIMs.
Cracku - MBA CAT Preparation
Cracku - MBA CAT Preparation is an excellent YouTube channel offering comprehensive video lessons on all topics related to CAT exam preparation, such as quantitative aptitude, seating arrangement, logical reasoning, data representation, reading comprehension, and more. It also provides the best online coaching and CAT mock tests to help students excel in their CAT exam.
Cat preparation-iQuanta is a YouTube channel providing free LRDi videos for CAT preparation and online coaching for CAT 2020/2021 aspirants. It offers a complete CAT course with online preparation and customised modules for a comprehensive learning experience. The channel also provides learning resources and practice questions to help students ace the CAT exam.
Learn4Exam is a YouTube channel dedicated to helping aspiring MBA candidates prepare for the CAT exam. The channel covers topics such as CAT preparation strategies, how to crack the CAT exam, and which MBA branch holds the highest salary and has the best chance at success. It is a great resource for anyone looking to ace the CAT exam in 2022.
Shweta Arora's YouTube channel is a great resource on Cat Preparation and Life at IIM. She has videos that cover topics such as IIM Ahmedabad, MBA in India, Common Admission Test, Skill Building, MBA Exams, Delhi University, and Nonengineers. Shweta also runs multiple interactive classes and webinars to guide aspirants. Her channel is a great platform to understand the nuances of the MBA entrance exams.
The IIM Guy
ARUN SHARMA's YouTube channel is a resource for CAT preparation as it provides e-learning and online education materials. Arun's materials include CAT exam topics and his own Mindworkzz methods for CAT preparation. He also offers a series of videos on how to apply to B-Schools. Students interested in CAT preparation and B-School admissions can benefit from his channel.
Rodha is a YouTube channel that provides video preparation for competitive exams such as SSC-CGL and bank exams. It offers preparation content in English for exams such as CAT, CAT Quant, IBPS PO and Clerk, and SBI PO. The videos provide useful guidance on tackling key areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and English Language in a comprehensive manner. The tutorials are designed to help the viewers deepen their subject knowledge and stay one step ahead of the competition.
Chhavi Gupta's YouTube channel is a great resource for aspiring cat owners. It provides comprehensive information about cat care and preparation as well as a wealth of knowledge on different cat breeds and personalities. The channel's content covers a range of topics, from feline nutrition to behaviour modifications. For those looking to make an informed decision about adopting a cat, Chhavi Gupta's YouTube channel is an invaluable resource.
Ajay Bisht Vlogs
Ajay Bisht Vlogs is a YouTube channel focused on CAT preparation and MBA preparation. It offers insightful and beneficial vlogs detailing a day in the life of CAT aspirants, as well as preparation strategies for both CAT and MBA exams. It also covers topics such as daily routines of CAT aspirants, CAT 2021 preparation, achieving a 99 percentile in CAT, and preparing for CAT and MBA while still having a job.
Shweta Arora Shorts
Shweta Arora Shorts is a YouTube channel devoted to inspiring those preparing for CAT 2023. Hosted by Shweta Arora, an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad, the channel offers helpful insights and tips on CAT Exam preparation. Shweta also provides in-depth analysis of the entrance exam from an IIM Ahmedabad and MBA Shorts perspective. The channel is a must-see for all CAT aspirants.
Daily Habits for Successful CAT Preparation
Preparation for the Common Admission Test (CAT) is a task that requires discipline and dedication. However, with the right strategies and day-to-day habits, your CAT preparation can easily be successful. Here are four effective habits that you can adopt to help ease the pain of CAT preparation:
- Set aside specific chunks of time for CAT revision. Plan what you are going to study each day so that you can be efficient and progress through the course content at the desired pace. By doing this, you will have a constant reminder of what to work on each day and will also be able to track your progress throughout the preparation process.
- Practicing different types of questions is another essential part of CAT preparation. Regularly taking mock tests and analyzing your performance gives you a chance to test and understand your performance over time. Doing so can also help you identify which topics you need to revise before the exam.
- Make sure to take regular breaks while studying. Taking mental breaks will give you the opportunity to digest what you learned and make sure that your focus remains sharp. Even just taking a few minutes out of every hour to relax can make a huge difference in your concentration and productivity levels.
- Lastly, forming a study group with friends or peers who are also preparing for CAT can be beneficial as you can discuss ideas and resources that you can use to enhance each other’s learning. Also, you can motivate each other and provide emotional support throughout the process.
By following these daily habits for successful CAT preparation, you can be sure that your preparation for the exam is on track and that you will be ready for the big day.
Best Books for CAT Preparation
Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) to secure admission into the top B-schools in India. While natural talent and hard work are the essential ingredients to do well, there is another thing that often gets skipped – books. Having the right study material is extremely important for optimum utilisation of time and resources. Therefore, having knowledge about the best CAT preparation books should be an important part of your strategy.
- The best books for CAT preparation are those that provide complete practice material with an abundance of shortcuts, tips, and tricks. It is important to have a set of books that covers all the topics from Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension to Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
- A reliable source of multiple choice questions (MCQs) is also important to ace the exam. A few good books that provide such preparation material are 'How to Prepare for the CAT by Arun Sharma', 'CAT 2019 By Arihant', and 'CAT Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by P.K. Mishra'.
Moreover, the books must have a section that offers questions on previous years′ papers and contains solutions created by experts. This will help students understand the latest exam pattern and their level of preparation. Also, students are encouraged to buy books from reputed publishers, as they have a high chance of comprising updated content. Finally, do make sure to refer to such books to gain an extra edge to headstart your CAT journey.
Manage CAT Preparation Stress
CAT preparation is a grueling and stressful journey. From several months of extensive preparations to appearing for the final exam, the tension can leave you feeling completely burnt out and exhausted. The stress associated with CAT preparation can lead to poor performance, impacting your overall chances of success. It is important that you manage the stress effectively so that the preparations are enjoyable and you are in top form when you appear for the exam.
- The first step to managing CAT preparation stress is to have realistic expectations. It is important to remember that no matter how hard you study, the final results are not in your hands. There are a variety of factors at play, so it is important to not put too much pressure on yourself.
- Next, it is important to avoid making drastic changes to your preparation plan, unless it is absolutely necessary. Of course, you need to remain adaptable and improve according to your changing needs, but sudden changes to your strategy can result in unnecessary stress and worry.
- The final step is to create a balance between life and CAT preparation. It is important to take regular breaks and enjoy the process, as it is easy to get burnt out if you pressurize yourself for too long. Figure out ways of de-stressing such as mindfulness activities, physical exercises or deep breathing, and give yourself permission to take breaks whenever necessary.
These strategies, once implemented, will ensure you are able to complete CAT preparation while managing your stress levels in a productive manner.