Are you searching for the best Australian vegan YouTube channels? Look no further! Whether you're interested in funny comedy, breaking news, vegan recipes, or just want to take a virtual travel to Australia, we've got you covered. Read on to find out which YouTube channels have the best content for all your vegan needs!
Jack Rock - That Vegan Dad
The Vegan Travel Show
The Vegan Travel Show YouTube channel is an Australian channel about vegan lifestyle and world exploration. From vegan van conversions and lifestyle tips, to vegan food tours, street food, and cooking demonstrations, it gives you a comprehensive insight into the vegan way of life. Whether it's DIY campervan life or vegan eats from around the world, join them for a vegan food adventure!
V-gan Booty is a popular YouTube channel run by Tash Peterson, an Australian vegan and animal rights activist. Through her videos, Tash provides vegan recipes, educational videos, lifestyle advice and insight into veganism and animal rights. Her channel reaches a wide audience of vegans, aspiring vegans and animal rights activists. Follow her channel for your vegan cooking and activism needs!
FroothieTV is an Australian vegan YouTube channel that shares raw vegan recipes and showcases the best blender in the world, Froothie blenders. Not only that, they feature informative reviews and tutorials related to the Optimum blender series and other Optimum appliances. Their goal is to help people live a healthier lifestyle by incorporating raw food recipes and the best blenders for smoothies into their lifestyle and even recommending a portable blender for convenience.
SASKA LILY is an Australian lifestyle YouTuber with content focused on living a healthy vegan lifestyle. Her channel includes plant based recipes, home workout videos, healthy recipes and tips, fitness and mental health advice, positive vibes and mindfulness. She shares her passion for being vegan, and encourages her viewers to live an active and healthy lifestyle. SASKA LILY is a great source of inspiration when it comes to taking care of your physical and mental health.
Amanda Ducks' YouTube channel is a great source of inspiration for the vegan lifestyle. She is an Australian vegan vlogger who shares her tips and recipes for healthy and sustainable veganism. She also answers common questions about veganism, shares her thoughts on ethical and environmental issues, and provides interesting interviews with other vegan experts.
Ally Sheehan's YouTube channel is a resource for vegan recipes, self-love tips and advice, and updates from her summer camp and Camp America experiences. She is an Australian blogger who also shares thrift-shopping and styling tips. Ally Sheehan is inspiring viewers to follow their passions and to explore the world with a positive mindset.
Kerrie Leigh is an Australian vegan Youtuber who specializes in vegan travel, featuring her and her travel duo exploring vegan venues across Australia. Her channel covers unboxing reviews, vegan foodies and more, making it the perfect channel for anyone interested in vegan travel and Australian culture.
Zacchary Bird's YouTube channel is the perfect destination for vegans looking for delicious plant-based recipes with an Australian twist. Not only are the recipes creative and nutritious, but also funny, with each video featuring Zacchary's unique brand of comedy. He cooks up everything from vegan junk food to gourmet dishes, giving viewers plenty of options to choose from!
Sarah Brown's YouTube channel is a fun and informative resource for anyone interested in an Australian vegan lifestyle and living a healthy, balanced life. From vegan recipes and meal prep tips to health and lifestyle advice and more, Sarah Brown's videos explore all aspects of living an ethical, plant-based lifestyle.
Top 6 Vegan Recipes from Australia
The food scene in Australia is booming, especially when it comes to vegan options. With a wide range of vegan dishes that caters to different tastes, it’s no surprise that Aussies are going vegan. If you’re looking for some vegan-friendly recipes to try out, here is the countdown to the top 6 vegan recipes from Australia.
- Up first is a vegan friendly Aussie classic called the Vegemite Cupcake. Made with a base of cream-cheese frosting, vegan-friendly chocolate cupcakes, and a splash of vegemite, this mouth-watering treat is a favorite amongst locals.
- Secondly, Fruity Vege Juice can be a nutritious and delicious treat. Whether it’s a mix of oranges, apples, or even carrots, this irresistible tonic can make for a great snack or breakfast.
- Thirdly, an old-fashioned vegan-friendly Shepherd’s Pie is always a hit. Seasoned with garlic, onion and tomato, this vegan classic is easy to make and will comfort and please the whole family.
- For the fourth slot, the Aussie Smoothie Bowl is a refreshing and vibrant idea for a healthy breaky or lunch. Whether you’re in the mood for an Acai Bowl or a blended mix of watermelon, banana and coconut cream – these smoothie delights are simple and satisfying.
- In fifth place, let’s not forget the classic vegetable quiche. Whether you make it vegan or vegetarian, this delightful dish is sure to make your guests swoon. Ever so versatile, a vegan version of this recipe can be made with tofu, cashews, and a variety of vegetables.
- Finally, let's take a look at Nourish Bowls. A mix of roasted potatoes, kale, and a string of herbs will create a bowl full of wholesome goodness. Mix and match the vegetables to make this dish your own!
From Vegemite Cupcakes to Nourish Bowls, there is an abundance of vegan recipes from Australia that are sure to please. With plenty of options to choose from, work your way through this top 6 list and enjoy delicious vegan recipes from the Land Down Under!
DIY Vegan Meal Prep Ideas for a Healthy Australian Pantry
Meal prepping is a great way to stay on top of healthy eating. Whether you’re vegan or not, vegan meal prep recipes are often quick, easy, and work great with pantry essentials you likely already have. Why not arm yourself with some simple and affordable vegan meal preps recipes to help you take control of your diet and stay healthy in no time at all?
- An Australian pantry is usually well stocked with a wide variety of grains, legumes, vegetables, and more, so it’s easy to get creative with meal prepping without having to spend a fortune. Getting familiar with your pantry can do wonders for your vegan meal prepping, as you can rotate some of your go-to recipes with new ones from time to time.
- You can make super easy and tasty recipes with some simple staple items found in a typical Australian pantry. Start with hearty dishes like lentil dahl or mac n’ vegan cheese, have fun with salads and sandwiches, or make something a bit more adventurous such as Jackfruit tacos or coconut cashew curry. All of these delicious options can be made with basic ingredients that cost less and offer more in terms of nutritional value.
With your DIY vegan meal prep ideas, you can create tasty and nutritious meals while keeping your pantry healthy and delicious!
Discovering the Best Vegan Food in Australia
Australia is quickly becoming a vegan food-lovers paradise. With vegan restaurants, cafes and food vans popping up around the country, it’s easy to find delicious, cruelty-free fare. From vegan versions of classic Aussie staples to inventive plant-based dishes, vegetarian and vegan cuisine is making itself known. So, if you’re looking for great vegan food in Australia, here are some top spots to put on your list.
- The Plant-Based Hub in Melbourne is a must-visit for vegans. From their delectable range of cakes to their vegan barbeque dishes, you can find all your favourite treats here. They even have amazing vegan versions of classic pub dishes. Whether you’re after a light lunch, hearty dinner or something sweet, this is the perfect spot to go.
- If you’re in Sydney, try Lentil As Anything. This vegan restaurant is entirely volunteer-run and serves up tasty vegan dishes. From delicious moussaka to tofu rice paper rolls and moreish curries and stews, everyone is sure to find something to love. The great thing about this vegetarian cafe is that you can pay what you want, so it’s an affordable option too.
No matter where you are in Australia, you can find delicious vegan food. With the vegan movement sweeping across the nation, it’s easy to discover amazing plant-based dishes. So, get out there and explore the best vegan food countries have to offer – you’re sure to be surprised and amazed!